The Animal Within > The Werewolves' Den

The human turned were wolf thingy!

(1/2) > >>

Fraidy-cat:
how can u tell that u are a were wolf and secondly how can you become one? :?

Fraidy-cat:
also whats it like being one?

do you have to restrain ur self at night?

dos it only happen at night?

do you have control like turning it on and off by control or are u the same person but stronger? (regarding quistion 6)

or can being a where wolf be a metephore like u change into something else when a sertain something happends?

is there a physical change or a mental?

yes i know there are alot of quistions but please answer them!

:lol:

Fraidy-cat:
i say these quistions because i often feel like im changing deep inside whenever im mad, sad, or happy. But i have not changed at all am i a werewolf or am i just feeling hormouns? is there something that im not doing right to transform?(if I am a were wolf and if u do transform when ur a werewolf) i have soo many quistions but there is sooo little time... :(  :oops:  :?  :cry:

Shadowling:
Okay- first of all, you cannot 'become a werewolf'. If you are 'human', no one can turn you into a werewolf. However, some people are werewolves, but do not realize this. At a certain point in thier lives, mental (and, to a much lesser extent, physical) changes may take place, and they will come to the realization that they are not 'human'.
  Werewolves cannot change into wolves- not physically. That would involve DNA shifting to a comepletely different form, impossible. However, real werewolves experiance 'mental shifts', where they push some  of thier human instincts aside and make way for thier, for lack of a better term, 'wolf instincts'. They do not get physically stronger, although they may put more effort into physical work. I do not know for sure- I'm not a 'werewolf' (many prefer the term 'therianthrope').

Because they are not physicaly able to become a wolf, then no, they must not be restrained. Werewolves are not beasts. They do not have an insatiable appetite for human flesh, as is so frequently depicted.

Only you know if you are a werewolf, and no one else can tell you. However, I would reccomend checking the links about weres on www.lionsgrove.com .

What is it like being a werewolf? Well, its anyone's guess, and it likely varies between weres, but I think it would be lonely.

You might also want to look up info on real vampires, and look up information on 'otherkin'.

If any of my information is faulty, feel free to correct me, everyone.

-Shadowling

Fraidy-cat:
ive taken "tests" about myself and they sound so much like me i think i could be a were but a were what? that is my qustion in my supernatural life i think no i know im a were so thank you for your help im very confodent im a were now even though i cant change physicly as you said so once again i thank you and any one with addvice (but i dont think we the weres are "hunted" and "killed" we dont live in the middle ages any more)

ha and people thought i was just crazy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version