Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

Is your house haunted ?

<< < (2/6) > >>

markus:

--- Quote from: Moloch on August 26, 2007, 05:12:11 AM ---Maaark... I'm sure the Doc told you only ONE of those little pink pills a day, right?

Seriously though, that sounds both spooky and awesome! I do kind of miss living in an area with large amounts of supernatural phenomena going on. Keep us updated, ok?

--- End quote ---

Errr wrong ones

The big green pills are the ones that...never mind :-D jk

The most well known haunts are in Savannah Ga...but there are some good ones in the metro areas too

Thundergod:
i am not sure if this house is haunted my brother thinks so, but w/e is there seems completely harmless, only opens doors and talks and stuff . (i think its one of those ones that repeats things it did in its life like a movie or something idk) i personally am an insomniac but when i sleep there i find it very easy to sleep and had no bad or weird dreams like usual. collectively we think it was a doctor that once lived there long ago. my brother and his freind did once hear crashing noises near the stairs and a family freind heard someone talking when there wasn't any people(living) talking at all.

Quest:
I always thought it would be interesting to live in a haunted house.  Unfortunately my family disagrees.

markus:

--- Quote from: Quest on September 30, 2007, 01:17:19 PM ---I always thought it would be interesting to live in a haunted house.  Unfortunately my family disagrees.

--- End quote ---

Mine too  :-D

Seth:
Mine don't have a choice. *grins*

I don't know if this qualifies, but random stuff happens at my house.  Things like flashes of white light (this is a new development), shadows moving when they shouldn't be, dvd/vhs players turning on and off, and on some occassions spitting out the vhs tape when no one even did anything to it.  There is also footsteps, the sounds of doors opening and closing when no one is there, and things moving around a bit in my room.

also, my mom has a motion activated gorrilla that dad gave her for valentines day that just randomly goes off for no apparent reason, tho that might be more mechanical failure than a haunting.

This stuff doesn't happen all the time, which is probably a good thing. otherwise we'd ll go nuts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version