The Darker Side > Demons, Demonology and The Devil

Demon Dictionary

(1/3) > >>

luke:
I just recently purchase a demon dictionary & I want to share it with all of u who don't know of the 72 high ranking demons that control thousands upon thousands of minor demon legions these will be satans army at the final battle (note this is for informational purposes only by no means am i responsible or take liability for someone if something ungodly happens to them if they invoke them.) Okay now that I cleared my self . First is

Bael: Also known as ball,bael,baell
Seal: made of gold
Description:Bael is the first & principal king of hell, ruling over the east with 66 legions of demons under his command. Bael is considered the main assistant & 2nd in command to MR Scratch(Satan) himself. He has the power to make those who invoke him invisible.He also according to other sources can make people wise. Bael usually appears with 3 heads, Man wearing a ducal crown, 2nd of a toad,3rd a cat, he has a human chest, but the rest of his body is spider-like. He speaks with a hoarse voice.

Influence on Mankind:Bestows invisibility uppon those who summon him.

omnipotentoculus:
Where did you get the book and what is it called?

luke:
I could post the book up but i think it will take a part of the mystique out of the whole thing.

luke:
Paimon: also know as paimonia,azazel,paymon or ozazil
Seal: made of Gold
Description:Paimon is 1 of the kings of hell, more obedient to Satan than other kings. Once of the order of Dominations while in heaven. paimon governs over 200 legions of demons,half of them from the Angelic Order,half from the order of powers.He appears as a man with a woman's face riding a dromedary(Camel)& crowned with a headress made with precious stones.If Paimon is invoke by sacrifice, he may appear acompanied by bebal abalam. He teaches art, sciences,& other secret things including the mysteries of the world of man & everything that he conjurer wants to know. He can make anyone subject to the conjurer. He also gives & confirms dignity & gives good familiars.

Paimon has a great voice & roars as soon that he appears, speaking in this manner for a while, until the conjurer compels him & then he answers clearly the question that is ask. When the the conjurer invokes this demon he must look towards the northwest & when paimon appears he must be allowed to ask what he wishes & be answered in order to obtain the same from him.

Influence on mankind:  He binds men to the conjurer's will

luke:
Byleth: also known as bilet,bileth,beleth
Seal: Made of gold
Description:Byleth is a mighty  & terrible King of hell who has 85 legions of demons under his command.when he appears he rides a pale horse & music is heard before  him. He is difficult demon to summon, but if the proper proceedings as followed,he will yeild. when first appearing he looks very fierce in order to frighten the conjurer & to see  if he is courageous. The conjurer must be brave, & while holding a hazel wand in his hand, must draw a triangle by striking towards the south, east & upwards. Then commanding Byleth into it by means of conjuration. if he does not obey, the conjurer must repeat the conjuration & Byleth will obey & do all what he is  commanded. But the conjurer must be respectful & do homage unto byleth due to his rank. He must also hold a silver ring on the middle finger or left hand against the face when conjuring.
Byleth cause love between man & woman if commanded until the conjurer satisfied. According to some sources, Noah son (Ham), was the first to invoke him after the flood , & wrote  a book on mathematics with  his help.

Influence on Mankind:He will cause love between any man & woman  identified by the conjurer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version