Monstrous Café > Idle

Dream Dictionary, what do you dreams meen?

(1/4) > >>

Dark Lord M:
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

I had a really whacked out dream last night and I typed in the key words I'll show you after I'm done typing. :wink:

So what do your dreams meen?

Devious Viper:
Hm. My dreams must be too whacked for the system to interpret. I entered a keyword which summed them up, and got:

"Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@dreemmoods.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error."  :-o

:|

Bloody Angel:
"To dream that ... signifies a union with aspects of yourself. It is symbolic of self-love, self-acceptance, and passion. You are comfortable with your sexuality and femininity".

As a matter of fact I think it's not actually working. Or must have noticed my new avatar before I uploaded it. Maybe it foresee the future.
I think it's crap.

Devious Viper:
 :-( Sorry, there are no matches for your request  :|

Good fun looking up other people's though  :wink:

jordyn:
i haven't remembered any recent dreams, so i went with my most common recurring dream...it doesn't help much, i'm the one being attacked by the zombies.

Zombie
To dream that you are a zombie, denotes that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are out of touch. Alternatively, it may indicate that you are feeling dead inside and are simply going through the motions of daily living.

To dream that you are being attacked by someone, signifies questions on your character and the need for you to defend yourself. You are feeling stressed, vulnerable and helpless. You may also be faced with difficult changed in your waking life.

maybe that my detachment from reality is a large part to blame for my...stress and helplessness and i need to defend myself from it?

i do have the dream when something is troubling me...the other is a house that eats people for me, the basement is a most dangerous maze.  :D

House
To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc

i sure don't feel dead inside and i have a map drawn of the house on the lake...woods and all!

interesting about the lake...

Lake
To see a lake in your dream, signifies your emotional state of mind. If the lake is clear and calm, then it symbolize your inner peace...

i guess i have an inner peace about my subconscious ability to gobble people up when they become lost in the maze of my self and soul?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version