Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Subterranea

Hiding Till Britian Needs a King or the The Wizard of Alderley Edge

<< < (2/2)

Devious Viper:
http://arthurpendragon.ukonline.co.uk/

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Devious Viper on July 15, 2006, 05:24:31 PM ---http://arthurpendragon.ukonline.co.uk/

--- End quote ---

somehow, i was hoping more, silly idealism i suppose?...

what does one have to do to get all those titles?

;)

but, seriously; how would anyone know if he really came, would the world believe he's king arthur, even if he could perform some miraculous feat?

would it make a difference?

so many myths...

Devious Viper:

--- Quote from: jordyn on July 15, 2006, 05:22:33 PM ---but if a person looks beyond the established thoughts, in a sense the resurgance of pagan religions, could easily suggest old gods rising...maybe it's a prediction that when some, hero is needed, he'll be there?

--- End quote ---

He's done an awful lot for the environment, and the rights of pagans. As an eco-warrior, he's unrivalled in England. He's also the only man in England and Wales allowed to walk the streets carrying a sword. The sword itself is the original Excalibur made for the film of the same name. It was on display at the place where it was made, and not for sale at any price. The manufacturers jokingly said they would only let "King Arthur" have it... So along came Arthur, whom they'd never heard of, and he produced his passport (which lists his occupation as King of the Britons) and said, "Yoink! I'll be taking that then!"  :-D

jordyn:

--- Quote from: Devious Viper on July 16, 2006, 12:00:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: jordyn on July 15, 2006, 05:22:33 PM ---but if a person looks beyond the established thoughts, in a sense the resurgance of pagan religions, could easily suggest old gods rising...maybe it's a prediction that when some, hero is needed, he'll be there?

--- End quote ---

He's done an awful lot for the environment, and the rights of pagans. As an eco-warrior, he's unrivalled in England. He's also the only man in England and Wales allowed to walk the streets carrying a sword. The sword itself is the original Excalibur made for the film of the same name. It was on display at the place where it was made, and not for sale at any price. The manufacturers jokingly said they would only let "King Arthur" have it... So along came Arthur, whom they'd never heard of, and he produced his passport (which lists his occupation as King of the Britons) and said, "Yoink! I'll be taking that then!"  :-D

--- End quote ---

so, he seems to be cooler than his website suggests...or i'm just jaded by all the others who make a big deal about who and what they were...have you seen how many queen sheba's are about.   :-o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version