Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

Can anyone here "see"?

(1/7) > >>

KitsuneFue:
Being that this is a ghost "hunting" sub-forum... I'm guessing that very few of you here can naturally see spirits. But if there is anyone here who is able to, please come forward. I'd really love to know that there are people out there with the same talent as me.

rave phillaphia:
I can "see" spirits. I don't like it so I just blast music, read, and cleanse the area I am at, or try to ignor it. I don't like to see them because they will follow me around and my Mom will get pissed about that because I worry about it so much and then she is the one left to deal with it. I don't know how she gets rid of them... I should ask her. My older brother says he can see them but he just wants attention. On here I can talk about it but in public or to friends I can't cause it freaks them out too much. Also I have a problem attracking darker entities thats why I stay away from spirits cause if they know you can see them they wont leave you alone unless you are trying to get attention which is one thing I DON'T WANT! I haven't had any recent problems with them cause I ignor them. I just don't like the feeling of them they make me uneasy...

KitsuneFue:
Did you know there are ways to meditate that make your energy pattern disappear to them? It's what I do. I can still see them, but they don't seem to realize it. And I know what you mean about attracting darker entities... I had some fun run ins when I was little.

TheTerror:
I see spirits but now I can hide me shade form and not even a psychic can see me

TheTerror:
he cant see me bud
I have perfected me shade
latathia called it something else.......started with a Q
but I call it a shade cause thats what it is ....and if any spirt does not want to be seen then they wont be seen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version