Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Sightings!

Pictures taken from my roof

(1/9) > >>

Nina:
These pictures are copyrighted so if you wanna show them, link them or in any way want to use them contact Nina

Moloch:
Cool! Almost like someone was drawing on the sky with a laser, though I don't think that's what it is.

Nina:
Those lines that you say almost look like someone drew them with laser, we didnt even notice for the first time we were taking shots. We noticed them when we enhanced, enlightened pics, cause we wanted to take shots of comet Holmes, that was visible, then we noticed strange lights that were shifting colours, red, yellow and green, we saw two of them (objects, standing still for very long time, so, that was no plane, nor meteo-ballon, or whatever stupid skeptic answer someone could try to give. Also, we didnt notice those yellow-orange lines, and worm like lines... they were all around those two triangles that we were watching in the first.

E.I:
I repusent E.I (Extraterrestrial Investigation) i was woundeering when were these pictures taken?

please reply as soon as possible if you could, could you send me a personal msg!

thanks alot,
E.I

Sick_Angel13:
That is some really interesting pics you have there, Nina. :-o

And on what it could be, I'll keep an opened mind. :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version