The Animal Within > The Werewolves' Den

new to the ways of the lycan.

(1/8) > >>

mephisto:
well, hello everyone. i am mephisto and i am new to the ways of the lycan. while camping a few weeks ago, i remember the old myth of drinking water from the paw print of a wolf can change you into a werewolf. so, i went out on my own and did that. nothing happened. i got a little mad, but i was ok. later that week at camp, i woke up outside of my tent and i had the taste of blood in my mouth. i quickly washed off my mouth and my hands which were covered in blood. it didn't happen again that camp. but on the drive home, when we drove past the cow pasture, there were about 14 or 15 dead, mutilated cows laying on the ground. the second i saw them, i had a little flashback and have very vivid memorys of hacking up the cows with my claws and biting into the back of their necks. then just 3 or 4 nights ago, me and my friends went to go TP someone. it was a full moon that night. once again, i woke up in somebodies backyard, only to find the same blood on my hands and mouth, and also to find to dead dogs lay near me. i got up and ran back to my house. is there any way you can help me and tell me how to control my actions more when i am in my werewolf form???? the next full moon is on the 31st and i'm gonna be camping so i don't wanna kill any innocent ppl while i'm up there. how can i control myself????

Noa:
try silver, that always works for me

mephisto:
won't that hurt a lot??

Noa:
that's the point it hurts and it can stop you from shifting with me it burns and i pass out after a while.......well it's better than a cage right......?

mephisto:
well, i dunno. i'd rather go out killing animals and stuff then practically killing myself!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version