Author Topic: Nightmare 911  (Read 9115 times)

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
Nightmare 911
« on: August 25, 2008, 04:29:55 PM »
 If you have a nightmare that you want to talk about or ask for help with, here's the place to post it. I'll do my best to offer any advice and/or assistance that I can.
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

TheTerror

• Realized Monster
  • science is key
Re: Nightmare 911
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 02:42:41 PM »
ok then can truma cause nightmares
cause I tried all of the things you guys told me and the nightmares only let up a little
and I am still having like 10+ nightmares a night
dauši er meta of hįtt

Daemonin

• Den Mother
  • Realized Monster
  • Lily <3
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 04:04:36 PM »
Trauma?  Yes.  Trauma can cause nightmares.

Moloch

• Realized Monster
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 12:35:09 PM »
If a trauma is causing you to have intense or multiple nightmares, it could be a sign of PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. That particular thing requires treatment by a competent professional - not a Forum full of eager friends and helpers.

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 02:31:35 PM »
 Moloch is quite right, terror.. I suggest you seek professional help ASAP.

And best of luck with it. I've had a few nightmares recently and I don't envy anyone that has them that much.
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 08:59:28 PM »
 OK... Woke up from a nightmare this AM. It wasn't scary so much as it just plain freaked me out. I was at church and the pastor called me up front because he wanted to talk to me. He put his arm around me in a friendly manner, but them he took his hand lower and put it on my leg. My bare thigh, to be exact. And he had ahold of my shoulders in such a way that I was trapped there; I couldn't move his arm or hand. I asked him several time to move his hand because it was making me uncomfortable. He just acted like he didn't hear me. Finally I said "get your farking hand off my leg." And he looked at me like I was satan and just laughed at me. Finally, somehow, I was able to get away from him and I went back to my seat. I was completely disgusted.. that kind where you're not grossed out, but you feel dirty.. violated. He followed me to my seat and kept trying to get closer to me.. trying to touch me. I finally flipped out and got up and ran out of the church. Again.. he followed me. I couldn't see my car anywhere at first, and then he was behind me and I saw my car behind him. He kept coming toward me, trying to get closer.. I had my keys out and the only thing I knew to do was try to use them as a weapon. Any time he'd get even remotely close to me, I'd slash at him with my keys. At this point in the dream, I knew I was in trouble. I was sobbing because I knew no one was going to come help me; that I was on my own and I was screwed because I couldn't defend myself. I woke up just after realizing that.. and I was scared.

Any thoughts on this would be very helpful. Thanks.
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Nina
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 12:41:41 AM »
A horny, maniacal priest????

:-o :-o :-o

Girl, this is above my knowledge!!!

But scary!

ImmortalKain

• Vampires
  • Great Master
  • Embrace the Darkness within yourself
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 08:11:25 AM »
PM sent.
Nothing brings you closer to reality
Than the taste
Of rejection

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 01:27:26 PM »
 Thank you, dear. You'd be surprised how much that really did help me.  :-*
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

TheTerror

• Realized Monster
  • science is key
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 03:04:52 PM »
ok I had one

I was at my house, and the dog started barking. So I walked outside to see what was wrong and somehow my dog got out, but she wasnt barking anymore ....in fact her whole head was gone. I started to scream but couldn't and I ran to get back inside but the door was locked. After that I got this chair and tried to break a window but it turned into a camera. I then ran to my car, I got in it and closed the door, the radio started playing and I couldnt breath. Then the TV turned on and it showed my parents,mate,daughter, and dog dieing. Then it said it was my fault ( the radio) and it started laughing then I was falling, and falling, and then I hit some spikes but I wouldnt die even though there was tremendos pain then a girl came up and asked me if I hurt myself. I said yeah but not on purpose. She said "do it again I didnt feel it" and she started to laugh and then shot Nina(I have no idea where she came from or the gun) and then I woke up crying

Help?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 03:52:09 PM by TheTerror »
dauši er meta of hįtt

ImmortalKain

• Vampires
  • Great Master
  • Embrace the Darkness within yourself
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 03:56:48 PM »
Sounds to me like you are drowning in your fears and lay blame on yourself for everything. Time to stop being so self destructive.
Nothing brings you closer to reality
Than the taste
Of rejection

TheTerror

• Realized Monster
  • science is key
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 04:09:40 PM »
Thanks.
Really I will try.
dauši er meta of hįtt

Omnipotent

• Great Master
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 07:34:45 PM »
Uhm. Nightmares. Uuh. I haven't had a nightmare that i actually got scared off =\

It always ends up in me overcoming whatever is so "scary" in the dream and i actually have fun.

Can anyone explain that?
Don't seek faith, let faith seek you.

mini_monster
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2008, 09:22:37 PM »
So i have constant nightmares, but sometimes there are the ones that stand way out and scare the s**t out of me, the kind that freak me out even when im surrounded by people in broad daylight. So I had one where for some reason I was in a different family. I had a mom who was pregnant and a father and i had been adopted. I had a two yr old brother and an eight yr old sister. My father had died of a sickness and we were living on our own. One night i heard crying in my brothers room and went to see what was wrong. when i got there the door was locked and he was screaming and i heard someone in there. i started yelling and trying to open then door when i swung open. It was dark and all i could see was a dark liquid spreading toward the door. I walk in and see and large lump on the floor in the moonlight. My baby brother has fang marks on his neck and is dead. I started to cry when i saw a shadow infront of me and ran. i grabbed my sister and mother and pulled them out the door. there was a group chasing us. we ran into a grave yard when i realized my sister wasn't behind us. i told my mom to keep running and went to find her. i found her tied to a grave with a knife in her chest and fang marks again. I screamed and screamed and then a man came out from behind the grave towards me. I heard my mom screaming and ran after her. Someone was attacking her so it hit them with something. i dont know what. any way then the police where there and chased off what ever was attacking us. then my mom went into labor and had twins and she died in labor. a few months later me and my new twin brothers were staying at my grandparents house. it was night and i was in my room. i went to get some water but my door was locked. the guy from the graveyard was there. I know I knew him i just cant remember who it was. then i woke up.
All because of you,
I believe in angels.
Not the kind with wings,
No, not the kinds with halos.
The kind that bring you home,
When home becomes a strange place.
I'll follow your voice,
All you have to do is shout it out.

mini_monster
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2008, 09:23:02 PM »