Author Topic: Nightmare 911  (Read 9116 times)

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
Re: Nightmare 911
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 09:42:13 PM »
 Goodness, Mini... I don't know what to say. How long has it been since you had that? Or is it a reoccuring dream?

I don't know what to say about it right now, but I'll give it some thought and get back to you.
...The monster in the cage
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

mini_monster
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 11:04:22 PM »
Well i first had it a few months ago, but then i had it again last night. And thank you for helping.
All because of you,
I believe in angels.
Not the kind with wings,
No, not the kinds with halos.
The kind that bring you home,
When home becomes a strange place.
I'll follow your voice,
All you have to do is shout it out.

Daemonin

• Den Mother
  • Realized Monster
  • Lily <3
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 10:08:37 AM »
Wow, Mini.  I'm going to think about this for a little bit, but I'm going to throw out some questions here and there that may or may not be relevant:

How vivid is the dream?  Does it feel like a recent memory or like a distant memory?

How did you feel when these people died?  Was it just fear, or did you feel deeply connected to these people and when they had passed you had lost something?

Fang marks.  Vampire?

In most cases, vampires are known to "leech" the life forces of the living.  What this could mean is that something in your life has been "sucking" certain aspects of yourself out and leaving you with very little to nothing.  The siblings and mother that died could be symbolic of certain qualities you have that have been taken away by this outside force.  The death of the mother, however, brought life to two new siblings, or two new aspects of your life.  This "vampire" (outside force) seems to be targeting you and your "family" (your own qualities and aspects) again and you are fearful for what that may lead to.

That is just an idea.  Think about the personalities of the family members in your dream and see how they apply to yourself.

Any questions? :-)

ImmortalKain

• Vampires
  • Great Master
  • Embrace the Darkness within yourself
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 03:28:53 PM »
I was going to try to tackle this one, but dae beat me to it  :lol:  Good job.  :wink:
Nothing brings you closer to reality
Than the taste
Of rejection

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 09:23:42 PM »
 Thank you, Dae. I really don't know what to say on this one. :|
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Daemonin

• Den Mother
  • Realized Monster
  • Lily <3
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 10:25:32 AM »
I'm just helping where I can :-)

mini_monster
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 11:13:29 PM »
sorry i haven't been on. had some trouble lattely.
Wow, Mini.  I'm going to think about this for a little bit, but I'm going to throw out some questions here and there that may or may not be relevant:

How vivid is the dream?  Does it feel like a recent memory or like a distant memory?

How did you feel when these people died?  Was it just fear, or did you feel deeply connected to these people and when they had passed you had lost something?

Fang marks.  Vampire?

In most cases, vampires are known to "leech" the life forces of the living.  What this could mean is that something in your life has been "sucking" certain aspects of yourself out and leaving you with very little to nothing.  The siblings and mother that died could be symbolic of certain qualities you have that have been taken away by this outside force.  The death of the mother, however, brought life to two new siblings, or two new aspects of your life.  This "vampire" (outside force) seems to be targeting you and your "family" (your own qualities and aspects) again and you are fearful for what that may lead to.

That is just an idea.  Think about the personalities of the family members in your dream and see how they apply to yourself.

Any questions? :-)
kay well i fell over in the dream and it was vivid enough that i felt splinters in my hand and feet when i hit the ground. the only thing that was nt was the man's face. it feels like its happened before like a memory, but its never happened in my life. i felt angry then scared cause i was mad they were killed and scared of what was coming for me. i felt like i lost something dear to me. and lets see i had a friend who was like a sister to me that died. but it was compelety unexpected and weird. she just flat out shut down and died. then i have my cousin nicky who i keep having nightmares about and hes like 3 and i keep worrying something might happen to him and idk why. then i know twins who im kinda close with. do you think that maybe the are reprsented in my dream?
All because of you,
I believe in angels.
Not the kind with wings,
I'll follow your voice,

mini_monster
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2008, 11:14:49 PM »
And thank you. I have no idea whats going on and im glad to know someone wants to help.
All because of you,
I believe in angels.
Not the kind with wings,
I'll follow your voice,

Daemonin

• Den Mother
  • Realized Monster
  • Lily <3
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2008, 05:50:57 AM »
It is possible that they are represented in your dream.  You are the best one at interpreting your dreams, so go with what your gut tells you.

It may be a warning, or it could just be your own fears manifesting in your dreams.  Fear can be a very powerful thing, so nightmares tend to be vivid.  Many, however, push them to the back of their minds and forget about them because they are scary.

I hope you find the answer, and if I get any more ideas about it I will share with you.  :-)

oldbill4823
  • Realized Monster
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2008, 02:14:31 PM »
Hi Mini M

what is the bit that bothers you about this dream?
I mean from here it sounds pretty horrid but I'm not you.
So what specifically is it that causes you to be upset now you are awake?

ob

mini_monster
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2008, 05:50:08 PM »
It feels familiar. Like it wasn't just something that popped like i was having a flash back. And how i felt about the family, like they were my family.
All because of you,
I believe in angels.
Not the kind with wings,
I'll follow your voice,

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2008, 07:14:07 PM »
 Does anyone think it's possible that he's having 'memories' of a past life?
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

mini_monster
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »
Ha i'm a she.

if it helps everything was oldish looking. i didn't really notice it till now.
All because of you,
I believe in angels.
Not the kind with wings,
I'll follow your voice,

Kadesh

• Realized Monster
  • Monsters beware...
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 05:25:41 PM »
 Er... sorry about that, mini. lol. But I still think it's a possibility.
       Is coming for you...
         9-29-10

Chaos
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 03:05:56 AM »
I just woke up after having a dream. I thought I would post it here and see what everyone has to say about it. Also, it's normal for my dreams to be random, odd, and make little to no sense.

I don't remember much about how the dream started, but I do recall getting into this huge fight with my sister. We were standing outside of a big, white building that looked like an old church. The next thing I remember is being at school. Something was happening in the school parking lot, and that's when my dad showed up to tell me that my mom had been killed by a vampire. The vampire was exactly like the stereotypical Hollywood horror movie vampire. Everyone knew what had happened and would stare when I passed them in the hall. I left school to drive to a building. My dad and sister were already there. I was met by a guy with long black hair and dark clothing. He took me to, what I could only describe as, a freestanding freezer with a secret door in the top. Somehow, we entered through the secret door and ended up walking up several flights of stairs until we reached an iron door. He told me if I wanted to kill the vampire, I could find him in that room. Then the guy, who I found out was also a vampire, attacked me. After a short scuffle, I was able to kill him. I went back to school and started asking classmates (none of which I recognized) if they would assist me in killing the vampire. Everyone that I asked said that they wouldn't. Finally, I found a guy that agreed to help. I recognized him as being one of my favorite professional wrestlers (I have no idea how he had become a student at my school). We drove back to the building in and 18 wheeler truck. One thing of interest, both the truck and the trailer it was pulling had a weird wedge shaped top. When we got there, we parked the truck in a shed that had wedge shaped entrance. It was obviously built specifically for the truck. We started searching for weapons. I can't tell you what happened next, because it was at that point that I woke up.

Any thoughts?