Aliens, ETs and UFOs > Outer Space

how big is the universe?

(1/4) > >>

mattz:
how big is the universe?

mattz:
i think the universe has to end. so people beleive it is all ways expand. but the big question is that what is it expandin in to.

what do u think?

please reply  :cry:

full_moons_rock:
dont u know?
the universe doesnt expand it has a brick wall at the end of it
(dont ask me whats behind)

no seriously how should anybody have the slightest clue whats going on?
i read that the planets dont move apart but the actual space between them stretches.
maybe its expending until it reaches another dimension, and another, and another, and another.......

samuel6:
well where does the universe END. that's a question that no one has a real answer to, all are just theories. if us humans, the dirt the planets, solar sytems EVERYTHING, are the workings of a tiny tiny tiny tiny atom or whatever it was, that exploded and expanding for billions of years, then what we call the universe has an end, what has expanded. i believe that theory, but then what about the christian faith, the God, the almighty, then that totaly leaves us with an uncertain mind, to how things happened
i wish i could know the universe end, and exactly how things work out there in outer darkness

Enoonmai:
Well, the most well-known theory is that the universe curves round on itself - as in if you started at one point in the universe and just travelled straight ahead, you would eventually come right back to the point where you first started.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version