Faeries, The Fay & The Hidden > Subterranea

Circular Opening at the North Pole!

<< < (4/5) > >>

Regina Terra:
Maybe the earth isn't hollow, & that IS the crater left over from what ever killed the dinosaurs? :?

Mr. Kreepy:
No, the "hole" in the picture is far too big to be from an asteroid. If something that big hit the Earth, all life would have been completely destroyed.
The actual crater from the asteroid that caused the KT Event is in the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico.

I agree with Zodiac, that picture is a total fake. The lack of a source for the picture is further proof that it's fake.

Loki:
I guess there are less clouds at the poles hence the "hole" impression, otherwise who would have missed such a big hole !.

I am kind of skeptic for every photo or video as it is so easy to photoshop anything into something highly realistic ....

7VII7:
guess this is a dead topic but I feel like commenting with this: THE NORTH POLE IS ICE, even if there was a hole in it it'd just be a hole into water, very very salty water, and if there was a hole through THAT to the center of the earth then there'd just be a big whirlpool, but I'd also like to say that there is so much in this world that we do not know, that we can't know, maybe the earth is hollow but the gravity and such is the way it is BECAUSE it's hollow and it's just us humans with the flawed logic heck just look at how just a few hundred years ago everybody thought the earth was flat, and a few hundred years before that people believed that the earth was the center of the universe (you know that statment there pretty much sums up the human mind. . .)

I personally believe in only one thing We Do Not Know.

Heck for all we know South Park's right and this is all some cosmic reality TV show. . .

Nina:
If I saw it with my own eyes, I still wouldnt believe something like that....

also, if someone doesnt believe in something, that doesnt make it less real...

Im blabbing...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version