The Darker Side > Human Monsters

SERIAL CELEBRITIES

(1/1)

jong:
i don't know about all the other folks who visit this site but i think serial murderers are getting far too much attention on television shows and in the movies. they even have comic books out about the damn bastards!! i think this all started with the "celebritization" of the first famous serial killer in history: jack the ripper. the problem is, jack the ripper didn't really exist. as journalist and crime story writer patricia cornwell has shown in her latest book 'jack the ripper case closed', the character was the creation of the german-born british artist walter sickert; but HE WAS NOT the ripper either unlike she believed. the evidence clearly points to one man that  only one  researcher i have read has ever suspected. he was the live-in lover of the first prostitute killed on the night of the "double event" who was the only one of the throat-slashed victims whose guts were not ripped out: elizabeth stride. that same night he left a clue to his identity by snatching the kidney from his second victim. he left another clue by misspelling the word "jewish" on the brick wall on the street leading to the road where he had shared a lodginghouse with stride. at the inquest of her death he mispronounced the word for the people he claimed she left being dependent on him to go to work for as "yeddish". he also had told police HE KNEW who the killer was and COULD FIND HIM for them if they GAVE HIM a squad of junior detectives to be under HIS COMMAND. he was a wharf laborer and the first victim was killed near a wharf. he apparently was looking for an associate of stride who lived on the same street as did the two of them and whom he savagely butchered in her apartment. her name was the same as the alias of the whore he killed next most brutally on the night he killed his own ho because he jealously and arrogantly declared he did not believe she would ever leave him for another man even though she had been married before and had children.  his name...? do the research with the clues and figure it out !

Loki:
I totally agree - there should be a section devoted to the human monsters - ie killers but this is touchy project and require extensive work.

Have you ever read "ANNO DRACULA" from Kim Newman. This is a great book - Dracula has established his Kingdom in UK but there is a mysterious killer who executes vampire prostitutes and you know his name ... Jack :twisted:

concrete chaos:
I dont think you should judge ppl so readily. i know a bunch of you will think im supporting serial killers or mass murderers. i dont and am not.

but u should still try to understand that these ppl belong to the same society we do, and something just didnt work out. Dont blame them for the evil that you have inside urself i see it done too often just like the devil gets the blame for our evil as well. be mature and responsible and be open minded.

and watch the new film 'monster' a film about eileen wurner a serial killer, who was on death row recently. If u cant come to grips with ur own imagination then use someone elses and watch this movie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version