The Animal Within > The Werewolves' Den

Physical Shifters

<< < (3/11) > >>

blueblood:
wannabe what ever again im a women not man!    i have dragon desent blood!  yes vamps are hybreeds from the dragon!  i have a werewolf guide that i can easly shift into.. get it!    and yes im psychic... seems to me some of u dont like it when some1 u come across has got better powers than yourself... ever heard of a vampire/wolf hybreed?

Moloch:

--- Quote from: blueblood on September 17, 2010, 03:26:23 AM ---wannabe what ever again im a women not man!    i have dragon desent blood!  yes vamps are hybreeds from the dragon!  i have a werewolf guide that i can easly shift into.. get it!    and yes im psychic... seems to me some of u dont like it when some1 u come across has got better powers than yourself... ever heard of a vampire/wolf hybreed?

--- End quote ---

You have all of that and yet you lack a proper education or even the ability to utilize the 'spellcheck' feature? I thought the Brits were supposed to excel in their educational system relative to Americans, and yet I see so many of the rest of us here can at least fake intelligence. You have yet to master even that skill. Go die now.

onishadowolf:
No, you are a child in a rp fantasy. Stop showing your ignorance.

Moloch:
C'mon, Oni, after what I did to it, that was kind of weak...

onishadowolf:
Haha, trying to nudge her to fake a semblance of intelligence. If there is any that is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version