Ghosts, Poltergeists & Apparitions > Ghost hunters

the shadow realm

<< < (4/4)

Princess_Reanha:
No see like in the shadow realm there are humans and other identities.He was born this way.Like were mother/father + vamp mother/father.He loves green.

Princess_Reanha:
well i belive that there are i mean there are also ghosts there too.

Polaris:
What else do you know about Lycrim? At the moment I'm having a hard time believing his story...

Princess_Reanha:
have you ever gone to the shadow realm yourself?

Polaris:
Beings of the shadow realm consist of negative energy and/or positive energy, what gives beings matter is the addition of neutrons to that mix (also called neutral energy). What you are describing is a creature that is made of matter, we know this because werewolves and vampires among us in human form (see subculture forums). That means the form of a werewolf or vampire is made using neutral energy, it can not exist outside of the 3rd dimension and it definitely will not exist in the positive/negative realms.

We are fundamentally linked to the positive and negative realms through what many call the life force. The 3rd Eye is just one thing that provides us access to the metaphysical realm but no matter how strong our link through the 3rd Eye and astral projection is, we will never entirely cross over into what you call the Shadow Realm because it is physically not possible. When we die, and that energy is seperated into positive, negative and neutral while our bodies degrade, then we will enter the shadow realm but it still will not be in this corporeal form.

So no, I've never gone to the Shadow Realm, not in this body and never entirely. Don't tell me you have because I will have to conclude that this entire thread is nothing but a ludicrous hoax. That is, until anyone has found a way of transferring their body into a dimension that does not contain a part of its makeup and back again with no harm to themselves. As your friend Lycrim claims he has done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version