Author Topic: Help  (Read 2736 times)

davidn13

• High Priest
Re: Help
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2011, 06:32:55 pm »
Huh, thanks Countess. I always wondered how that particular idea came into play.  :-D

"What the hell was that?"

Wolfman528
  • Black Monk
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 06:40:48 pm »
Aren't left handed people more common in China?
When we are not curious about the world around us, we might as well be dead.

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 05:14:48 am »
Left handed cigarettes are fairly common in U.S.  :banplea:

Nina
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 10:36:00 am »
 *<:) *<:) *<:)

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 09:17:35 pm »
Well apparently its stopped what ever it was, I'm not letting my gaurd down though and neither is she. I'm also still looking into it.
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 06:46:58 am »
Well that's good, at least.
"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2011, 08:58:11 pm »
I hope so. I've been feeling some strong energy surges lately, they've been messing with my senses, any ideas? :?
The more you keep pushing people away the less help you'll get towards the end. Call me arrogant, call me stubborn, beat me as bad as you want, I still wont quit and I damn sure wont back down.

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 07:09:41 am »
Depends on the energy, really. Could be something perfectly natural ( the Earth making some changes in your area ), could be you're feeling the energy off of other people around you more because they're "excited" about something... What sort of "surges"?
"Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

Nina
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 08:30:21 am »
I think its global, from Ive been hearing and experiencing lately....

TeteoInan

• Great Master
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2011, 06:18:45 pm »
This area gets all sort of strange things happening twice a year, one of them being Sept to Nov and the other being April to June. Soooo, it's really hard to tell if we're experiencing the same thing we normally do, or if it's something new.

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2011, 07:54:36 pm »
Its like something reached out and touched me, first I felt like crap then I felt enraged and then I great like I was on fire, this is the 4th this has happened in 3 months, I'm not the only feeling these surges in my area, I live in Panama City Florida and i've bee told that there are other people feeling these surges as well. I dont like it, i've been looking into it and havent been able to figure anything out.

Countess

• Great Master
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 12:38:11 pm »
Nick, Im also in Florida & something is definately up with the energy here. I work in a veterinary hospital which happens to be haunted. The resident spirits have been making their presence known much more frequently & blatantly than ever before. The energy change has been felt by myself, my boss, my assistant, & nearly all our patients as well as my own animals. Something is definately out of balance.

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 04:52:50 pm »
Nick, Im also in Florida & something is definately up with the energy here. I work in a veterinary hospital which happens to be haunted. The resident spirits have been making their presence known much more frequently & blatantly than ever before. The energy change has been felt by myself, my boss, my assistant, & nearly all our patients as well as my own animals. Something is definately out of balance.
Yeah, we need to figure this out. I'll pm you some contact info.

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2011, 11:45:24 am »
Up where I live there are some pretty strange energy shifts going on, too. Not sure if it's a global thing, as I've been told it's about time the poles moved, but still. Very interesting.
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

nick

• Black Monk
  • me
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2011, 12:19:39 pm »
Yeah, I think the next energy surge is going to be on the next full moon.