Author Topic: For Christ sake..  (Read 9746 times)

Sensitive
  • Black Monk
For Christ sake..
« on: August 15, 2005, 08:07:40 AM »
Someone has becoem paranoid over the destruction of this world  :roll:
Psychic Medium and Sensitive

Shapeshifter

• Young Beast
For Christ sake..
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 03:43:02 PM »
:) I dont know we shoudn't assume that all that has been told are lies, yes the info is big but no matter how big the information may be there a chance of truth.
I felt like putting a diffrent Signature so I decide to just say this...

Devious Viper
For Christ sake..
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 05:15:20 PM »
Filioli novissima hora est et sicut audistis quia antichristus venit nunc antichristi multi facti sunt unde scimus quoniam novissima hora est

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour."
1John 2:18

Paladin
  • Monstrous Imp
    • Tribal Nation
For Christ sake..
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 07:27:15 PM »
I have longed for the time when God would press CTRL ALT DELETE.

"And now passengers place your head firmally between your kneas, and kiss your butt good-bye."
"Ninja monkeys are meeting as we speak plotting my demise."

Voo
For Christ sake..
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 09:25:17 PM »
Here!! Here!!! lol Me, too!! I'm ready to go! Let's get outta this box! YeeHaw!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :D  :o

Shadow

• High Priest
For Christ sake..
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 11:59:28 PM »
WAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

maggot man
For Christ sake..
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 01:34:04 AM »
End of the world? That is so cliched. Can't God come up with something more origanal to amuse us all?

Shadow

• High Priest
For Christ sake..
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 02:26:17 AM »
He already did, Sex. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Devious Viper
For Christ sake..
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 04:11:07 AM »
Quote from: maggot man
End of the world? That is so cliched. Can't God come up with something more origanal to amuse us all us?

You miss the point, Soaring hawk - it isn't the "end of the world" - it is the beginning of "The World." The defeat of Antichrist ushers in the Millennium of Christ, New Jerusalem...
 "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."
And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." Also he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."
And he said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment.
The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." [Rev 21:1-8]

~ Viper ~

maggot man
For Christ sake..
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 06:31:34 AM »
:shock:

Yikes! I'd better stock up on the pain killers then.  A dip in the lake of burning sulphur will certainly call for all the relief that narcotics can offer.

P.S:Soaring Hawk is not a coward or liar,nor is he a sorceror,murderer or idolator.

Sensitive
  • Black Monk
For Christ sake..
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2005, 06:35:26 AM »
I really find the Christian God a bit of a wanker. Ha, "I am the Alpha the Omega" what a load of bull s**t. And Viper, without being nasty, why must you quote everything from the Bible?

Sensitive
  • Black Monk
For Christ sake..
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 06:36:42 AM »
P.S. I am never going to take up the Cross of Christ, even if I discovered Christianity was "right". I would rather perish than suck up to such an evil God.

maggot man
For Christ sake..
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2005, 06:49:08 AM »
Now Shaun,let's mantain some modicum of religous tolerance here,please. Even if you find Christianity to be rather lacking in your ideals,you should refrain from using harsh language to describe it as such, out of respect for the feelings of devout Christians here like Zak and Viper.

Sensitive
  • Black Monk
For Christ sake..
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2005, 06:50:57 AM »
I'm just expressing my feelings as harsh as I feel them. As of late I have been doing that alot. I am sorry if it causes offence but that is how I see it.

Voo
For Christ sake..
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2005, 03:25:27 PM »
Faith has nothing to do with feelings. You feel too much. Be still and know................

Quote:

IT'S ALL LAID OUT LIKE AN ONION
BITE INTO LIFE AND IT MAKES YOU CRY
BITE INTO IT AGAIN AND YOU AQUIRE A TASTE
WHAT MAKES YOU WEEP GIVES YOU JOY
WHAT SEEMS TO HURT THEN GIVES YOU THE ULTIMATE PLEASURE.

endquote

:wink: hugs :)