Author Topic: World Government  (Read 6055 times)

Satan's Child

• Young Beast
Re: World Government
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 02:22:57 PM »
you what?

tormentor

• Young Beast
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 11:24:29 AM »
I don't think  the "world governement" will start from the un .. because it is written that the anti-christ will descend from the skies at a city called soor (i think) at lebnanon .. luckily .. its the same city israel engaged war on it coupl eos months ago!!

Back to the point of world governement well , its also written that the anti-christ will have extreme power of making wonders and great powers to seduce you through lies. Therefore i think he will make his own "UN" with the will of two thirds of the inhabitants of the earth at that time as written exactly in the prophecy. I am not saying anything from my imagination its only a translation from the prophecy!!

Imagine two thirds of the people joining his legion.. it really deserves to be named world governement!!!!!
Fire awaits the evil ...

Shadowborn

• High Priest
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 02:32:46 PM »
Well, the Norse legends say the world will end in a titanic battle between the gods and their enemies, called Ragnarok. I don't see where the book of Revelations has any more credence than any other apocalyptic vision; they're all equally silly.

As for the U.N. what you have is not a united group, but a collective of self-interested nations that use it as a political stage to get what they want out of other nations...it's far from the altruistic ideal it started out as.
"It is no measure of health to be sane in an insane society." -- Krishnamurti

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." -- Galileo Galilei