Author Topic: Shapeshifting  (Read 6482 times)

joannski3

• Christians
  • Monstrous Imp
  • All Hail Pookahlaka!
Re: Shapeshifting
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 11:28:35 PM »
Interestingly enough, there's an excellent story that you should read that will help you on your journey. It's called "The Monkey's Paw". I suggest that you read it soon, very soon.

Hi Moloch,

Why did you suggest reading the Monkey's Paw?  I don't get the connection (?)  Is it just a warning to be careful what you wish for?  I usually only hear people bring it up when they're worried about the manifestation of spellwork.  I usually tell people everything naturally takes the path of least resistance, and unless the worst case scenario is the quickest way from point a to b, then there's not a huge likely hood for that to happen.
"The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself" -Ernest Hemingway

DarkMoonRising
  • Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2010, 12:36:13 PM »
I have been gone for a while.. Sorry about that..
I tried a couple of times but I just couldn't concentrate enough like the first time..
Maybe it's just because i know what i'm going to see that makes me more.. restless??
So i took some time to think about and learn more about it.. it was reckless to try it just like that and i know that

T.

DarkMoonRising
  • Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 04:18:01 PM »
Interestingly enough, there's an excellent story that you should read that will help you on your journey. It's called "The Monkey's Paw". I suggest that you read it soon, very soon.

Hi Moloch,

Why did you suggest reading the Monkey's Paw?  I don't get the connection (?)  Is it just a warning to be careful what you wish for?  I usually only hear people bring it up when they're worried about the manifestation of spellwork.  I usually tell people everything naturally takes the path of least resistance, and unless the worst case scenario is the quickest way from point a to b, then there's not a huge likely hood for that to happen.

I think he tried to warn me to not mess with faith. But i'm not sure..

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2011, 11:55:37 AM »
Maybe if you read the book, you will know what he meant.  Mo gives pretty good advice, you can learn allot from him if you listen.

DarkMoonRising
  • Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 09:26:17 AM »
Maybe if you read the book, you will know what he meant.  Mo gives pretty good advice, you can learn allot from him if you listen.
Oh I certainly don't question him at all! The problem is, English isn't my first language you see. But i'll try to read it again.

AWBrielle
  • Great Master
  • Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    • Blog
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 03:46:43 PM »
^Buddy, don't take it literally. That's your number one lesson.
Age is not defined by years, but by intellect and maturity.

DarkMoonRising
  • Weres
  • Monstrous Imp
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 09:27:28 AM »
Haha i'm not stupid, i know i don't have to take it literally  :lol:
So i was right. Don't interfere with fate.
It's just,.. if this IS my fate.. i really want to know, so i can learn how to live with it.
But allright, i'll do nothing and just wait.

ViciouslyMe

• Realized Monster
  • <( ")> Obey Me
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 01:27:13 PM »
Well if it is your fate, make sure you understand any risks involved. As to what those risks may be, I don't know. Not my field.
"Intelligence is the flower of discrimination. There are many examples of the flower blooming but not bearing fruit."

"True warriors are humble men"

ravinclaw

• Realized Monster
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2011, 10:30:37 AM »
Haha i'm not stupid,

Thats debatable.

Im just kiding, I couldnt resist that one. :-D

Red

• Monstrous Imp
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 03:03:24 AM »
It's been sometime since this thread was originally posted.. I am, however, quite curious to the end result??

~waits patiently.
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man. ~William Shakespeare.